The Eurail Global Pass offers many flexible options for rail travel in the twenty-four European countries of the Eurail Network*. You can choose from the flexi option, 10 or 15 day travel in 2 months or consecutive day travel for extended travel. The standard Eurail Global offers first class travel for everyone. The Youthpass offers second class travel for youths under the age of 26. The Saverpass option allows travel in first class for two or more adults traveling together at all times.
If you're only planning on visiting between 3 or 5 countries check out the great value of the Eurail Selectpass
For a complete list of Eurailpass benefits and extra's click here
|* The Eurail Network includes rail travel in:
Austria (including Liechtenstein)
France (including Monaco)
- Unlimited travel in 28 countries.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
- Eurail passes are not available to permanent residents of: any European Country, Algeria, Morocco, The Russian Federation, Turkey, and/or Tunisia