Eurail Italy-Spain Pass:
The countries of Italy and Spain are connected by shipping line operated by Grimaldi Ferries, which is not included in the price of the pass, but offers Eurail Pass holders a 20% reduction on the standard passenger and cabin fares. Passage is from Civitavecchia in Italy to Barcelona in Spain.
These countries boast impressive high speed lines, the Alaris, Altaria, Euromed and Ave in Spain and the Cisalpino and Eurostar Italia in Italy, which take you quickly from city to city in comfort and style. Travel, for example, from Milan to Florence in under 3 hours, or from Madrid to Barcelona in around 4 hours.
There are 1st or 2nd class versions for individual travelers (Adult) and for groups of 2 or more people traveling together (Saver Pass). For travelers under 27 years of age, there is a 2nd class pass available at a discounted rate (Youth Pass):
- Unlimited travel in Italy and Spain.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Not for Sale in Europe: Eurail Passes are not available for sale to residents of Europe, the Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.